What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

It does, thanks. I think I'm going to crank up the light a little bit.

Mine responded extremely well to the light increase with cooler temps

The D. schizandra look great. Thank you for posting the pics, Travis. I've been dinking around with getting better conditions for the other 2 sisters. If I am ever satisfied I might try that one. You've certainly got it dialed in.

my adelae hated the HL conditions. Those are doing best in a warm humid tank under bright light with the cephs.
prolifera seems to grow in either conditions. That one never acted too picky..

On the contrary, I've noticed a profound increase in growth among my prolifera once I added a heat-pad to the terrarium.

so probably safe to say schizandra is the only one of the three that prefers cooler conditions.

:water:hello gardener, look at here: http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/ThaiGer1/library/farmers pictures (password: ThaiGer)
The main production are fruits but among other things also flower. Because of our altitude of 1300 meters and the optimal weather we can grow many kinds of plants all time in the year.
Our pitcher climbing over other plants, and may grow as epiphytes, growing on other plants in the farm trees canopy, or as low shrubs.They growing up allone. My good friend Surasak have a flower nursery. Two new kinds I like too much: N.thorelii-tiger and N.thorelii-cambodia.
If you also look at my homepage,then you know with who you talk (write).
Best luck and regards, ThaiGer.

Sorry Frank, but I have no clue who you are or what you're talking about.. ???

:scratch: ...I am so sorry, it was my mistake. I want to re-post to Tropical Pitcher Plants(Nepenthes).
Best regards and sorry.ThaiGer (Frank). :slap:

Hai... Probs asked you about this before, I forget, but what kind of fogger/humidifier do you use in your GH? I want to get one for my 6 x 8 ft outdoor greenhouse because I want to raise the humidity when the heater is on at night and during the period the GH is in full sun to raise humidity up. Do you think any of these would work, and if so, which would be best?... http://www.mainlandmart.com/foggers.html

Thanks! :)

None of those would work on anything bigger than a terrarium IMO.
I use 2 (cool mist) ultra sonic fogging humidifiers purchased from Walgreens/Walmart

There's a ton of different cool mist on Walgreens' website. Which one do you use?

none.. mine isn't shown.

A few boredom pics.
N. truncata x ovata

IMG_3610.jpg

BE hamata

IMG_3634.jpg

another new one from BE villosa

IMG_3635.jpg

one little corner of the D. graomogolensis propagations..

IMG_3628.jpg

I'm jealous as always Travis :)
Keep up the amazing growing!

Very cool dews! Your little Neps look pretty adorable in the overgrown sphag.

Nice color on the truncata x ovata!

Good looking plants Travis.

oh hey.. comments! When did that happen?
Thanks everyone. You've given me reason to take some (better quality) pics for this thread.
.. to be continued.

Back