What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

just for you Drew..

IMG_3865.jpg

It just isn't fair.

That is one gorgeous plant man!

N. truncata x x TM lacking the intense color the last pitcher had.

IMG_3883.jpg

because I can't escape the nep lair without taking a pic of it.

IMG_3884.jpg

N. veitchii x lowii

IMG_3889.jpg

N. villosa still putting out layers of leaves and pitchers.

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

newest addition.. N. Peter D' Amato x x Trusmadiensis

IMG_3894.jpg

rise of the lowii seedlings

IMG_3896.jpg

some cephs starting to wake up finally.

typical

IMG_3900.jpg

Big Boy

IMG_3899.jpg

German Giant

IMG_3898.jpg

Hummer's

IMG_3902.jpg

1 of the many Czech Giant clumps

IMG_3901.jpg

Stylidium debile

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

A mini bog of various seedlings of various species of CP's. First time being photographed..

IMG_3905.jpg

still can't see the large seedlings in the bog. But the smaller ones inside are still chuggin' along.
purp montana x rupricorpora

IMG_3907.jpg

Nice plants! I love the cephs and the Stylidium pot, I need to get myself some of those. Do you ever trigger the flowers?

nah. They're so teeny tiny, so I never mess with them.

And I just noticed the giant hair on my typical ceph.

Travis, don't you give your Sarracenia a dormant period?

Travis, don't you give your Sarracenia a dormant period?

I do, but everything pictured is less than 2 years old and all from seed.. So not necessary yet for those.

Last edited:
Great update. Can't wait to see how that pda x x tm turns out. Can't find pictures of it anywhere. Really like the Stylidium, too. Not something I've ever really read about.

Love the Czech Giant clumps :drool: Your plants are looking awesome as usual. Do you have any plantlets growing out the bottom of your Stylidium debile yet? I think it is time to repot mine, haha.

Wow! Incredible collection you got there.. Every plant is so vivacious!! Someday this is what I hope my collection grows into! Props man..

thanks everyone.
@DJ: I do. That stylidium is growing up from the bottom on all sides of the pot. spreads faster than anything I've ever grown.

Amazing stuff!!!!

Just a side note here.. I loathe how photobucket resizes all my pics. These are too big, and distorting. If you view the pics on their own page, it shows the correct sizing I created them in. And they look much better than what PB makes them out to be.
Thought I'd mention that incase anyone thought my pics were declining in quality.

Photobucket is NOT doing anyone any favors, aside from offering a down-and-dirty free service
Ya gets what ya pays for!

Man those lowii seedligns are puny. I'd be willing to help you out and trade you some much larger, ventricosa seedlings for them!

(Great pics as always!)

Just a side note here.. I loathe how photobucket resizes all my pics. These are too big, and distorting. If you view the pics on their own page, it shows the correct sizing I created them in. And they look much better than what PB makes them out to be.
Thought I'd mention that incase anyone thought my pics were declining in quality.

This is the MAIN reason I have switched over from PB to Flickr. When you select the image you want to share it offers you the size you want to post.

Ps. as always mass, nice plants and photos. I don't comment much on peoples "picture threads" but you can be sure I'm always looking.

Your tiveyi is the best I have seen. The color on that thing is ridiculous...

truncata x x Trusmadiensis

IMG_3952_zpse8a89544.jpg

BE hamata starting to grow up

IMG_3950_zps981980b5.jpg

The shape of that truncata x x tm is awesome! Going to be a brute when fully mature

Back