Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kyle's Basement Greenhouse Build Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, I still haven't pulled last night's bandaging off. Will do that in a few hours and perhaps then I'll be able to see. LOL.

In other news...

I got the second half of the greenhouse put together and wrapped up. Next step is to put together some extension cords so that I can access the sockets behind the greenhouse once it's in place. After that, I need to put the last sheet of bubble wrap over the top and middle of the thing to complete the GH itself. Then, of course, it's time to move all the lights in, work on the ventilation system, and redo my humidifier. FINALLY, once all that's done, I can move the plants in. LOL, hoo boy.

This is fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet stuff Kyle, sounds like it's going together quite quickly! Post some photos once you get the top stuff on. Do you have plans for the door? I read your first post but forget, and too lazy to go re-read haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, not really. Still, the only thing I can think of to do is to use magnetic strip. We'll see.

I just ran out of that foil tape, though. D'oh. Gotta run back to the store. Can't decide whether to do it tonight in the next thirty minutes before they close or wait until tomorrow. I really want to make more progress today because the plants are without any light or humidity. Need to get this thing DONE.

Going to run into an issue sealing up the roof, too. Not sure how I'm going to reach up there. o.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I decided to run to HomeDepot and buy more tape and push onwards. Here are some updated pictures while I rest and have dinner.

Left wall assembled:

And wrapped up:

The back on:

The roof on and some inside pictures:

The door on (held closed in the first pic by just a few pieces of tape for now) and some more inside pictures:

The humidifier spout:

I hope to get the lights in and the humidifier and ventilation going tonight before bed, despite the fact it's already midnight. Sleep is for the weak!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming along great! Keep taking photos, your almost there! Do you have lights for every shelf, or how many lights are going in in total?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Sleep is for the weak!
    +1 to that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy crap dude! thats awesome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insanity. Not sure what you spent, but why not just get a pre-built GrowLab like Johnny is sporting? Around $150 and it's just about the same size.
    Either way.. rockin' setup! Tis' coming along nicely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an intense set-up. I don't think I have ever seen an indoor one quite that large before.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast