What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So as I said, I started my day with a light heart, but then I was totally shot down. I got slammed with a migraine for the first time in the better part of a decade. I get nasty migraines, too. Light sensitivity, sound sensitivity, killer headache, awful nausea... the whole shebang.

So I've accomplished absolutely nothing today. It's mostly subsided now, so I think I'll probably get to work on it in a bit. Then again, the light might be too much. Time will tell, I certainly am not doing anything right now. LOL.

Well, it's done for the most part. Just some more cleaning up and wire-tidying to accomplish. I got a video tour of the greenhouse last night and let it upload overnight. The video is meant to be a tour of the actual greenhouse and the various things I put together for it, no plants. So I apologize if that disappoints anyone. ;p

I'll get more pictures for those of you that don't like videos. But here's the video for now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QBFh6kR59nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

right on. I just ask because I'm getting to the point of needing to start taking racks and tables out. Need to make room for the plants. And I already know you'll be to the same point soon enough.
Duh, at which time you can just take out racks as you go like I am. I'm slow.. I'll shut up now. You got this! :bigthumpup:

I really love this setup, I hope to do something like this in the future.

Holy poop dude, your greenhouse is the shizz! Nice ventrata!

LOL, mass.

Thanks, everyone, for the comments! Pictures incoming, then I'm going to edit the first post to include all the pictures of the build.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

The ducting to bring in cold air from outside:
IMG_7938.JPG

New humidifier:
IMG_7941.JPG

Hole in the ceiling for the cold air duct:
IMG_7944.JPG

Humidifier spout:
IMG_7949.JPG

And a few shots from inside:
IMG_7942.JPG

IMG_7943.JPG

IMG_7946.JPG

Dude, very nice.

Im very jealous. I would love a setup like that.

Pretty sweet Kyle! Im excited to see a video of the plants.

The racks make a very efficient use of space, definitely what Ill be putting in the last spot in my tent.

Also I think I may have to hit you up for a parts list for your humidifier, filling mine up every 24 hours is annoying, not to mention going away for a weekend.

Thank ye, thank ye.

@Drew: Let me know and I'll put together a little parts list. It's pretty simple. All you really need is the fogger, a bucket, some way to push air into the bucket (fan) and some way to get the fog where you want it. LOL.

And so it begins..

Ya Ill have no problem with the fan, controller, pvc and bucket just have no idea about the fogger. If you don't mind, would you send me a PM with a link to yours? I assume it needs some sort of float too?

I actually don't have a link, I got it on ebay. I could look up the seller for ya if you want that. I think it was $70 for a 3-disc fogger with the float. And, yeah, you need the float.

That's alright, when I go for it Ill buy one in that range. Thanks for the help!

Looks great! Im truly jealous..

Back