What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pineapple's Greenhouse

Are you going to do the gravity-powered drip system or the one from the spicket?

Gravity-powered drip system. I'm afraid the spigot will leak on the ground and run up the water bill, it does that.

Smart choice. Good luck man! Let us know how it works out :)

Very nice new plants. Really like the bongso. I thought it was a robcant at first :p

thas gonna be amazing when your's pitchers more!

thas gonna be amazing when your's pitchers more!

Well at the plant store there were about five or six with multiple pitchers on them. There were two that were big, this was one of them, but the other one had a big pitcher forming and a tendril or two. The owner said he would get this one, so I got it. I kinda regretted not getting the other because it had more pitchers, but if I just be patient this one could turn out to be even better. He said the reason was he liked the peristome better on this one, but I didn't really see a difference. I guess in the heat of the moment I just had to choose, I was taking forever lol. But oh wells, at least I got one. I could have made the mistake of walking away and not getting one at all, and I was lucky to get it because it was kinda out of my price range anyway and I usually don't pay that much for Neps but I liked this one. :p

well itys cool tha you decided to get one of these. very nice plant!

NEW VIDEO:

Last edited:
N. ampullaria Brunei Red x Harlequin and N. ampullaria Brunei Spotted just got ordered. Should be here in two to three days. :)

Amazing video and what an entertaining song HAHAHA!

Amazing video and what an entertaining song HAHAHA!

Haha, thanks! Entertaining is the best it has been described by anyone who has viewed the video so far. :-D

N. ampullaria Brunei Red x Harlequin and N. ampullaria Brunei Spotted just got ordered. Should be here in two to three days. :)

They got shipped this afternoon! Should be here Thursday. Now I'm on the hunt for a rafflesiana. :p

Yeah definetly post pics of them when they arrive ;)

Just rewatched my own video because I'm a loser and I caught something I didn't even see while filming! Tell me where you see the ladybug in the video (example: 1:39) and you may get a mention for solving the ladybug challenge in my next video. HINT: You won't see colors, it is a silhouette. It is presumably a ladybug. :p

The second one is way better :) i like it!

They came! Pics in a few minutes, video in a few hours.

Back