Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Pineapple's Greenhouse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love your plants and want the greenhouse i thought i had subbed here after lurking but I guess not!

absolutely love the photos. cute lil froggy hehe

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mylesG View Post
    i love your plants and want the greenhouse i thought i had subbed here after lurking but I guess not!

absolutely love the photos. cute lil froggy hehe
    Haha, thanks! The greenhouse actually works better than I thought it would after all the mods. I encourage you to try one, but seeing you're in Massachusetts, you might want to go with something that has thicker walls and will hold in the heat for those winter months.

I haven't seen the frog anywhere since I released him... Not in the sphagnum cultures, not in the sphagnum around the neps, not in the nep pitchers (thank god), not in my seed germinating tank, nowhere. Maybe he hopped out, but I think with the super high humidity and very stable, tropical temperatures that he would have wanted to stay. But who knows, he may still be in there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant afford a heating system for a greenhouse up here but one day when i can.... it'll be a go! either that or i'll move south

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been writing plant names incorrectly... Well, maybe like 75% correct. I'm like a grammar nazi so that kind of stuff bothers me, but I'm too lazy to go back and change it all... So...

N. 'Ventrata' beginning its long journey to climb over the door of the greenhouse...

New N. aristolochioides pitcher inflating fuzzily right after that next leaf finished opening up...

One of my favorites... N. boschiana x mira almost done inflating before opening!

My $4 orchid...

All three sugar cane cuttings took root, but only two have sprouted... Well, one cheated and regenerated from a dead shoot and is growing on point which is disappointing, but the other that did a good job is shooting up like four little things... The other guy is just a poop. Gonna go dig it up and see right now.

Last but not least, I went to check my Spanish moss tilly which I thought was dead, and I found flowers on it! Well on one of them at least, the other is like ugly...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nicest 4 dollar orchid I've seen inna while! what a deal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearly 93F outside. 88F inside the greenhouse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great video bro i love your aristo.... you sure did luck out getting such a good sized plant e few minutesa fter they put it out!