What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pineapple's Greenhouse

Pretty intense greenhouse update...

And for those of you interested in small things like attenboroughii seedlings...

your bio is awesome Lol! and i love your vids!

Last edited:
My carnivores that aren't Nepenthes...

Three of my favorite Nepenthes in my collection...

Pest control on Nepenthes, for those of you who are interested (a few people were asking my on YouTube, maybe it is a popular subject?)...

You can see the flower stalks on two of my plants in this video... Hopefully I'll get seeds to share!

Anyone like Paphiopedilums? Greenhouse update focusing on them...

This is the first time I've run across this thread. 70-something pages in is a little late to say this but: Great idea with the youtube videos. Due to my internet, I can't splurge and watch them all, but I did check out the Pest Control for Neps (3 vids up), and had a rofl moment while you kept fiddling with the dust-mask.

If I ever get unlimited data again, I'll definitely sub to your channel. :D

I got some tadpoles back in April and they grew into frogs. I think quite a few hopped away, but two chose to stay. I can easily find them because they're always in the same spot of the pot of my N. lowii x campanulata. They really like the mild temperatures and high humidity! I made a video of tips on how to get frogs into your greenhouse & how they're beneficial. I just like them in there because they're cool lol. Hopefully they survive the winter!

I like your video series, good job.

I now water my carnivores with tap water with the hose...

New greenhouse vlog...

Haw Haw Haw

These frogs are seemingly unaffected by Nepenthes pitcher fluid... Strange. He is still alive, I hear him croaking when I water the plants.

Nice greenhouse and plants man.

Here's an update on some of the cooler plants I have, including a double-flowering N. vogelii!

My greenhouse in winter....

A repotting tutorial... You probably care more about the plant I'm repotting though. My N. vogelii has 3 flower stalks in a row lol...

Back