What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pineapple's Greenhouse

NEW VIDEO:

I only get half of the frame. ???

Tip: Try to keep the camera steady, as best as you can, and don't go so quickly from pot to pot. I'm a little seasick. ;) Other than that, good. Need more plants. :p

I only get half of the frame. ???

Tip: Try to keep the camera steady, as best as you can, and don't go so quickly from pot to pot. I'm a little seasick. ;) Other than that, good. Need more plants. :p

Weird, the whole thing shows up for me... :scratch:

I'll try that next time, I agree it is a bit shaky. And yes, I do need more plants! :awesome:

Did I mention I have a few large capensis, 10-15 little capensis and 5 scorpioides coming? Got them on eBay for $5.55 plus $5.99 shipping. :D

Oh, NOOOOOW it shows up whole. :rolleyes: Nice score on the dews! Sounds like someone was clearing out the "weeds".

Oh, NOOOOOW it shows up whole. :rolleyes: Nice score on the dews! Sounds like someone was clearing out the "weeds".

Yeah haha, I realized that before bidding on it and that's probably why I won the auction with no competition. :p

Our entire yard flooded. About 3" of water high from the front of the GH on the right side all the way back to the left side of the yard, yet somehow the greenhouse is perfectly dry inside besides the minor leaks that developed from the heavy rain.

352mzh2.jpg

fcrzgp.jpg

14cr97k.jpg

This morning I woke up to a monsoon going down outside, on the roof, everywhere. It was like somebody opened a fire hydrant and shot it right up and onto the house. WOW. There is water pooling everywhere, it'll take the sump and French drain a little while to catch up. Don't float away, Pine!

I have to share this... I made it so seriously and it turned out really well, but it is the STUPIDEST video you will ever see!

I laugh every time I watch it.

Cuz posting Nepenthes videos are too mainstream :-)) .

Those are my new sphag cultures as of a few weeks ago. :)

Last edited:
For those of you that are always complaining about how I say "like" and "um" and call things dumb all the time, here you go... A dubstep remix of my best like um dumb moments....

I can't imagine your plants respond positively to you calling them dumb all the time ;) He he. I must admit that video entertained me :)

I can't imagine your plants respond positively to you calling them dumb all the time ;) He he. I must admit that video entertained me :)

Remember when Phil called N. northiana retarded and it started inflating a pitcher the next day? Calling your plants names, insulting them, and making verbal threats seems to make them grow faster.

I have to admit, that video made me smile, and laugh. You've gotta be able to make fun of yourself every once in a while.

Back