- 6' x 8' "One Stop Gardens" Greenhouse
- Two Cooling Vents
- Sliding Door
- Wooden Foundation Concreted into Yard
- Overall Demensions 98-1/2" L x 75-7/8" W x 77" H
- Vent Demensions 23" L x 20" W
- Door Demensions 64" H x 24" W
- N. Truncata - Pasian Highlands
- N. Ventrata
- N. Ventricosa x Talangensis
Ventricosa x Talangensis
Truncata - Pasian Highlands
I'm going to put down gravel as a flooring and line the sides of the greenhouse with tables to put neps and other plants on. I might be adding a few barrels of water as thermal objects. The greenhouse gets hit by about 2-1/2 hours of direct sunlight on a winter day, so it may be double that in the summer. I'll purchase some shade cloth to ensure the neps won't get burnt in the summer.
I'm going to move the neps into the greenhouse once I get a feel for what the temperature will be like day and night. They'll probably be moved in within a month or two when the winter weather lifts. I'll be purchasing more neps as I go along, obviously!
Comments, questions and criticisms are always welcomed!