What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

troubles with fog machine

So my reptifogger
KbNSrFHtmqSQLO352PC86Ynr0SBPtEmcZvcLD02Xy3RT2uyQT5L-QhdnFzWUxd36Otet5_JmD3mcdComjfDc4ynTK4sR5BheznEmHorAM9QYikI2tVtTC6zTyBih7Hx0TqOqiHt4bSSm
stopped working after about two days

today my ultrasonic fogger
3vkx0t3E2pPNtM_-rQhU5EXid7tAZCdd4PLEX75zXXaseuxDeul28ZRaeoJ7i4qYndQVJnZo9yFIOz9F170wYR79W4re1r_ouoSaxlk20aSG-H8rgMTLFpLErql8wIPvcT-ydmm8IBxKtpknDNnrjb2WRtxdza-tvFHnyu4K7PJu-g5CKJzB8d_0wRMu7DFIQYk9RzTORY2kLwVYjDe8WsUKpCuJysTAuBHnIadQUWcQJE-EBajKuRVSFAkCvEu9LKBjhAy_ljJOtWZvUXviB85NvmpoGnDzy4K8EuU61A
stopped working as well.

there is enough water in the tank, its clean water (with slight plant debris) and the water temperature is around 88 degress.
any ideas?!

Take it back for a refund and buy a ultrasonic humidifier for human use. Much better quality.

same thing happened to me w/ my repti fogger just recently...too bad it was a X has present so no refunds :(

Take it back for a refund and buy a ultrasonic humidifier for human use. Much better quality.

can you link to such a fogger thats under 50$?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

same thing happened to me w/ my repti fogger just recently...too bad it was a X has present so no refunds :(

im lucky... the first was an xmas present and this was its replacement. the local pet store i have become fond of keeps a log of all purchases, so returns are a breeze

can you link to such a fogger thats under 50$?

This is the one I use, not sure if you have London Drugs in the US though. Im sure it can be found at other places though. It lasts me 36 hrs when using a humidistat.

http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures...er - SUL496-CN&ProductID=4509576&ProductTab=3

I believe there are a few members here though that use a walgreens brand one for around $40 bucks, mass being one of them. Just make sure it is an ultrasonic humidifier.

what is the EC or PPM of the water you have it in?
If too soft, it will not fog well or not at all.
But they did work for a while?
Bad luck on both is unusal.

what is the EC or PPM of the water you have it in?
If too soft, it will not fog well or not at all.
But they did work for a while?
Bad luck on both is unusal.

Bull Run’s mineral content naturally has less than 10 parts per million (ppm), compared with Evian water which has approximately 200 ppm.

good for CPs, bad for foggers?

I use 4ppm water in my ultrasonic humidifier with great results.

Back