Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Myles' highland tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    _____
    Last edited by mylesG; 02-03-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice everything Myles! Nice collection, nice setup, nice black eggcrate, nice seedlings, ect.

Well done!

EDIT: Hey, do you have a lime twist basal? Would you be into trading it any time soon?
    Last edited by Nepenthesis; 09-27-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    see.. that's what I want to do. Move my indoor GH outside, and get one of these instead. very nice.

I would put the pings and dews up on the top step though. And keep the pings in a tank so they don't get uncontrolled moisture exposure.
    Cephs up top too. These 3 are more light the better..
    pings can go in the garage unwatered and dry from Thanksgiving to Valentine's. You know all this though. it's not your first rodeo..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks awesome! Really, really cool. The only recommendation is to see if there's any way to get the dews closer. They would redden so nicely under those powerful lights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only problem with raising the dews n pings is that i am using the table tray to keep them watered. i may hang some single bulb t5s over em about 6 inches over them.

Thanks alot guys, im amazed how close to full it already is.... but the plants are actually spaced apart now as opposed to crammed together.

no lime basals,and the next one to pop up is spoken for. gunna trade it for a garden tech. but drew has a lime twist as well, msybe he would trade with you pine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go to your local nursery or grow shop and pic up some long rectangular trays. I use them for everything.. And you're not going to want any coffee or ferts dripping from the neps to the dews and pings below. It'll KEEEELLL themmmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is true... ideally i want this space to be just neps cephs n helis but there was extra space and the dews needed a home. i have plenty of 10X20 trays around though.... will probli do as you say before any coffeeing.

and as far as the pings... i only grow mexican ones. dont they grow under about the same conditions year round?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome possum! Good job
    Gettin there...

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast