What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles' highland tank

• Thread starter mylesG
  • Start date
Dude, since when do you need room for wistuba plants? It's not like they take up much room... :awesome:

Joking of course... Nice setup!

gotta pot em up so they have room to grow :p but if i gave em the space they needed upon arrival id just put them all in one 4 inch pot :awesome: hehe

pretty sure mexican pings do not go dormant as they grow non carnivorous leaves,i thought very few pings trully go dormant like the one in DVG 's crazy lil ping thread

tha nks for the response, they have definitely seemed to enjoy the year round growth for a few years. no negative signs as of yet.

That is one nice setup!

greatly appreciated! its a dream come true for me coming home from work and unzipping the tent!

Love the set up! & the plants look grrrrrrreat :)

thanks alot! just wait till i get hangers up so the lrager plants are suspended along the back and sides. gunna be a sight to see

_____

Last edited:
Sweet photos Myles. What ping is the flowers from?

P. 'Anpa A' and thanks bud :)

Very cool, did not realize that one has a mainly white flower. *puts on want list*

if you want ill try my hand at taking some pullings for ya

so neat and tidy,great looking set up

Excelent neps... Waiting for more photos :)

your plants look so healthy and great! I can't wait till my singalana x hamata gets bigger

so neat and tidy,great looking set up

Excelent neps... Waiting for more photos :)

your plants look so healthy and great! I can't wait till my singalana x hamata gets bigger

Thanks so much to you all :) Hpefully I'll have some new xTM hybrid pics to share in the next week or so. the vent x sib x TM has been inflating its first for a while now!

Thanks for the offer Myles, but I'm north of the border.

oh darn, sorry i didnt even realize. Definitely a pings worth getting.

Plants are looking great, Myles. I'm jealous of the vertical space you get to deal with. My neps are becoming more and more claustrophobic.

_____

Last edited:
daaang. That place filled up quick.
So is that 8 bulbs all together (2 4bulb fixtures) ?

Cool setup! I like your robcantleyi.

yepp 8 bulbs in total and about 450 watts

thnks alot dyzio, im hoping to get into some monster pitchers in the next year from it :D

Everything is looking great myles. You've really got the setup down. Now you can just sit back and watch your babies grow!

thanks carn, i find myself checkin on them right when i get home from work each day expecting monumental change but man are some HLers slowwwww :p

Back