Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My indoor greenhouse and desk setup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you may have me or the plant mistaken. I got the TM hybrid today and the truncata hybrid I bought from Max Poswillo at an LACPS meeting a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've posted it I believe. Thanks though!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Stepelia is too cool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by East_to_west View Post
    I think you may have me or the plant mistaken. I got the TM hybrid today and the truncata hybrid I bought from Max Poswillo at an LACPS meeting a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've posted it I believe. Thanks though!
    I'm just looking at how the pitchers changed from the older smaller duller color ones to the new larger more colorful ones. Didn't realize you just got it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I see! Yeah It's just inflating the first pitcher in my care, but I do know it was grown in a greenhouse. I now have it outside in full sun for a few hours a day. I've been able to adapt a lot of plants to full sun and they seem to like it. I'm really happy with this particular hybrid! I hope someday to have growing conditions like your own!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just spent a very enjoyable hour looking through your thread,love all the plants,succulents and orchids and tillies,all look great,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's some more new arrivals and a few new pitchers.
    lowii x merrilliana is MUCH bigger than I expected! The latest two pitchers were warped because the tendril had looped around them during production. Has anyone seen this happen? Otherwise the plant it gorgeous with lots of red, stripes and awesome hairs under the lids! Sweet!

These earlier pitchers look like little red ephippiatas. I love em'

Although this pitcher is pretty haggard, it gives an idea of the greatness thats to come from this hybrid!

This plant should be one of the most spectacular hybrids ever I think: ((lowii x veitchii) x boschiana) x TM

spathulata x (lowii x tentaculata)
    I'm not sure how this one will turn out, although I love the father. I guess we shall see...

Pygo posted that photo of his ventricosa x robcantleyii the other day as it was just opening. I really liked the photo and I found mine in the same position this afternoon. This plant is turning into a bush real fast! It has two basals that are growing like crazy:

vogelli's first pitcher in my care! Woohoo!

I thought that this ventrata pitcher looked nice as well:

"gentle"

This ventricosa x ramispina went from three or four leaves to THIS in just a few months (the larger basal is about the size of the plant when I got it):

S. leucophylla "tarnok" finally put out some really nice pitchers! These totally tromp on the ones that it produced in the spring!

And I'll leave y'all off with a few ant plants:

Hydnophytum mosleyanum:

It's first ant holes

lecanopteris! there are two species in this little pot, but only one has foliage at the moment:

Thanks for looking!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice update!!!! woohooo for the new arrivals. plants look great

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, you are gonna LUV the lowii X merrilliana hybrid! Kudos on the vogelii pitcher as well, it's one of my favorite species. Wait till you see an upper!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast