What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uphwiz's terrarium update and feburary pic thread 2013

uphwiz

jimmy
here is an updated video on my terrarium things are starting to grow in very nicely , i do need to turn a couple of the neps to keep them from growing aginst the front doors , but im pretty sure all of them will still be happy in there for a couple more years, i think.:blush:.

truncata x veitchii .
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1550.jpg
IMG_1568.jpg
manii x omissa
IMG_1553.jpg
IMG_1554.jpg

Last edited:
Your terrarium looks awesome Jimmy.

The heli back there does ok in lowland conditions? Looks awesome!!

yes very well but my terrarium leans slightly to the highland side

It's a veritible jungle in there!

IMG_1609.jpg
IMG_1608.jpg
my first bladderwort bloom ever , anyone know what it is LOL.
IMG_1605.jpg
the king of spades is becoming very apparent in this ventricosa red x truncata KOS.
IMG_1632.jpg
IMG_1635.jpg
thorelli x campanulata is starting to pick up some size and growing a bit faster too. and the broad leaf cape aint too shabby either:blush:
IMG_1626.jpg

Your mystery Utric is U. bisquamata. A famous and too-easily grown species, but one I've still been trying to get.

there is plenty in this pot if you like it came with this feebie capensis

Nice! what species are they?

What is that campy hybrid?

Nice! what species are they?
thorellii x campanulata. graham, im loving this one hope it gets as nice ans the lowii x camp. but isnt thorelii smalish
spathulata x ovata

The color and shape on that one are amazing!

What is that campy hybrid?

not sure now which i posted the thorellii x campan earlier , thne the other one is the smaller new pitcher on my lowii campy if your folowing me its the one in the pitcher of the month this month i posted a pic earlier from the first of the month you can see it in the background as a tiny inflating youngling.
here it is around the first of feb.
IMG_1578.jpg
and now.
IMG_1747.jpg
this is thorellii x campy.
IMG_1708.jpg

Back