What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBB & FLO in the grow tent

Hey everyone just trying to get every ones opinion on this. I am going to be re starting my whole collection, long story..... But i am going to be doing a a 10x10 grow tent aside from hanging the various pitchers and orchids, i was thinking of doing a flood table for the VFT's butterworts trigger plants and sundews and of course my cranberries. What do you guys and girls think about this idea? I can definitely get the cases of distilled water and collect the rain water that i would need.

Any one have exp with ebb and flos and CP's

Been using a variant for quite some time..... not exactly ebb and flo but more of a flood and drain using self starting siphons (my own design)..
Love it, made my plant maintenance much simpler.

There are quite a few growers use automated watering systems of one design or another.

Last edited:
well i figured i can get two 4x8 trays in a 10x10 tent. to make it like a bog in there

Back