What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am relocating and this is the sun ill be working with to put my mini bog/bonsai' in

Need answers from you professionals please haha! How many of hours of minimum sun etc..! Thanks

I would say 6 hours of direct sunlight minimum. The more sun, the more growth and color you will see!

Kenny

I believe there's a thread for long-fiber Sphagnum somewhere, though I'm not sure if it's still open. As for peat, it comes in MASSIVE bales of three cubic feet or more. I don't know where to get perlite, though.

Many CP stores sell perlite and LFS. CZ-plants has both. The new-zealand moss is great. Haven't ordered perlite though as we have a Bauhaus which supplies perlite.

Many CP stores sell perlite and LFS. CZ-plants has both. The new-zealand moss is great. Haven't ordered perlite though as we have a Bauhaus which supplies perlite.

Quite expensive to order from CZ-plants to have them deliver to the US.

Where is it that you live and we may be able to suggest someplace or know another CPer in your area that would know.

This is what Im planning on using for the space http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1952/photo1nmv.jpg

Dont use that for a CP bog!
its not nearly robust enough, you would be lucky to get one year out it before it falls apart..
a CP bog will be MUCH heavier than a "normal" container of garden dirt..it will contain a lot of water!

actually, I wouldn't use that for anything..ever..
looks pretty cheap to me..

Scot

lucky for me I'm not moving anymore but thanks guys for info:-D

BTW I completely agree with scotty when it comes to that....planter.

Here comes my two cents.
DON'T USE THAT...THAT...THING FOR YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!
Unfortunately two cents is not enough to buy any bubblegum. Hey, BioZest! How much has BBC collected so far?

Back