Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building a new cool house

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great project, and your dog's a handsome guy!
    Keep up the good work,
    KPG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a brief update since construction on my greenhouse has been stalled for quite awhile. Roof and back wall are done, still need to finish the floor since my dog keeps digging it up, and need to finish chiseling out grooves for the benches to fit around the diagonal supports, then the side walls can go up. All reinforcing is done with the structure, 5 cross beams go across the middle, two pieces of angle iron added to both the front and back wall, plus foam and 2"x6" beams added to the inside of the base to make it sturdier. The white is a shading paint I'm applying before putting the panels up. It's going on the front and back walls where there will be no shade cloth, in addition to the right side of the building to help shield from afternoon sun. The other pics are updates on my Wistuba order, still patiently waiting to move over to the other greenhouse.

And some other future occupants, my epiphytic blueberry collection, at least the non hanging ones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm too tired to properly upload this, just sharing the link to my fb picture. If it doesn't work I can upload it to photobucket tomorrow https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12