User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Dream (Green) House

A leuco by any other name would still be as gluttonous. CorneliusSchrute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...345544713.html

This is a link to a thread where, at the end, there is a picture of a hoop house similar in proportions to what I am suggesting.
    Corey Bennett

My cultivated vegetation, carnivorous and otherwise...

Formerly cbennett4041

I hate bugs. Carnivorous plants get me. jpappy789's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dream GH would include every CP I've ever wished to have in the perfect settings for their growth...which would be at least 99.9% of those in existence.

My dream GH is ginormous btw...
    -Josh
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grass floor, foggy, no tables, just pots on the ground, constant supply of water, no ants, winter heating

as for things that i find essential...
    an easily accessible supply of water!
    way to heat/cool the greenhouse

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want a tri-house, so to speak. It will be about 24x12 when finished and will consist of two halves. The first half I want to build this year and it will be strictly for cactus, succulents and plants that require a dormancy but cannot get soaked by nature. It will be a mostly natural house; no ac, just maybe some roof ventilation and a few fans for air flow. It will have a roof that slants to the where the entrance will be. Highest point of roof will be maybe 8-9' and the lowest, 6-7'.

An opposing side for carnivores will be added to the rear of the cactus house VIA a flange that I will purposefully build on the first one. This one will be climate controlled with a misting system and fans. The flange between the two will form a HL chamber for me to grow helis and such under some natural and supplemental lighting. An AC will be forced through from the outside to keep it nice and cool. I'm thinking about putting a fan through the wall leading towards the carnivore side that can toggle on as needed in case things get really hot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12