What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New greenhouse

From where does one order this kit? I might need to make my back yard look like yours.

So lovely!!

Well, I have finally started moving the plants:

4_zps94e3d6c4.jpg

3_zps3a8659a0.jpg

2_zps1b735b7c.jpg

1_zpsad1b77c4.jpg

Shot these very late -- sorry about poor quality...
Cheers,
KPG

Hi Paul,

If you don't mind me asking what model did you choose and did you create a separation within the greenhouse to house lowland and highland plants separately?

Thanks!
Mason

Hi Paul,

If you don't mind me asking what model did you choose and did you create a separation within the greenhouse to house lowland and highland plants separately?

Thanks!
Mason
Hello, Mason. There is no divider. Nearly all my plants are highland/intermediate.
Even in a greenhouse this small, there is quite a variation temps depending on location. That's one reason I
have a low bench on one side.

My previous greenhouse was a bit larger - 12 x 20 and over 10 feet high, so this has been a bit of an adjustment.

Cheers,
Paul

Last edited:
Outstanding!

That is an awesome greenhouse you have there! I cant wait to see it totally filled with plants!

What's up with people named Paul having such nice greenhouses?

Say somebody changed his name to Paul...

...does he get a free greenhouse for joining the club? :boogie:

Wonderful, Paul! Soon you will be faced with the problem I have now: there will be no room for YOU in there! :ohno:

Wonderful, Paul! Soon you will be faced with the problem I have now: there will be no room for YOU in there! :ohno:

I'm sure you're right, Paul! I do see that I won't have room for all my plants and I am thinning the herd.

Here are a few random pitcher pictures taken this evening:

5_zps5b52a19e.jpg

4_zps58a090f9.jpg

3_zps2d0922aa.jpg

2_zpsee4c2c05.jpg

1_zpsa5e1cb4d.jpg

Cheers,
Paul

wow dude. that hamata and ephippiata are bustin.

That Ephi reminds me of the one I had and root rotted *cries*
But seriously..nice collection and greenhouse u got there

Back