Here is another examples of the "light burn" I'm getting. I've started moving them from the lower light areas into a mid light then over to this rack, it seems to be working out better. I really didn't expect anything like this when I originally started this.
There is new healthy growth from both crowns so all will be good in the end.
DSC_0036 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
Here is the original burnt Emu Point, all the "old" leaves have dried out and died.
DSC_0034 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
Some random photos form the rack.
DSC_0035 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
DSC_0033 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
A few of the Phil Manns are turning Pink!
DSC_0032 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
DSC_0031 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
I've ran the flood/drain test twice now and the TDS is at 26. So far they look just fine.