Hey everybody, I've been researching ways to cool smaller areas like grow tents and chambers. I've read about mini swamp coolers (which obviously wouldn't work) wine chillers, modified chest freezers, mini AC units which pipe the air into a tent/chamber, etc. and I haven't yet found something that seems completely feasible. I'll list my questions and thoughts in order to make this easier to read.
1. It seems to me that a small AC unit or cooler element would work great, if only there was a way to pipe the chilled air into the grow area.
2. I assume that ultrasonic humidifiers are the norm for highland/ultra-highland chambers, don't know if this is correct or not.
1. What is the best solution for cooling a (relatively) small space?
2. Is it economically feasible?
3. Has anyone done this/seen this done, in an application where it actually succeeded in performing said application?
Thank you for any answers. I'd like to grow Hamata, I have seen this plant grown on windowsills and most notably under grow lights with no enclosed terrarium, and am wondering if putting Hamata in a highland chamber would make it grow significantly faster?