Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Grow Box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's incredible. What neps do you have in there? They look awesome for such a low humidity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morke View Post
    That's incredible. What neps do you have in there? They look awesome for such a low humidity
    Maxima x aristo, spath x dubia, lowii x camp, (spath x aristo) x lowii, izu x (trun x camp), Belli x (thor x aristo), Burkei x hamata, vent x ramispina. I think. Actually a burb x eddy in the back now.

- - - Updated - - -

I did make this little update showing off the neps in the box currently if you guys wanna see!
    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raiseitup01 View Post
    Maxima x aristo, spath x dubia, lowii x camp, (spath x aristo) x lowii, izu x (trun x camp), Belli x (thor x aristo), Burkei x hamata, vent x ramispina. I think. Actually a burb x eddy in the back now.

- - - Updated - - -

I did make this little update showing off the neps in the box currently if you guys wanna see!
    So all highlands, right? Hybrids, but highlands. That should explain the low humidity tolerance. Awesome adaptation. Gonna use it as an inspiration if you don't mind.

How many times do you mist it during the day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morke View Post
    So all highlands, right? Hybrids, but highlands. That should explain the low humidity tolerance. Awesome adaptation. Gonna use it as an inspiration if you don't mind.

How many times do you mist it during the day?
    I am glad they can be an inspiration. I also have some other species doing well to. One being vent porcelain (known for being fussy).I think the LED's I have (being really bright) make them a bit more resistant to low humidity, just speculation though. I don't really mist them often. I have them going on drips. I will reveal how I water when I have time to photo the rest of my setup.
    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12