Hi. This is my orchid terrarium. Its been in the works now for about six months. I will make comments as I go, but fire away with questions.
This is the cabinet, a snake case I was lucky to get for $80 on ebay.
I started by painting the interior with 4 coats of pond liner paint to waterproof it.
I then began arranging cork and pots. As the wood was thick, I was able to nail the cork back to the wall to keep it in place.
Next came adding the expanding foam. I got a little heavy handed and added a lot at once, only to find it expanded a lot more than I thought it would. I should have added a little at a time, letting it set before adding more. Once it was set, I was able to cut the foam to shape.