What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

live sphagnum moss

could any one tell me where to get live sphagnum moss i cant find it any where localy. are there any online suppliers?

Thanks
Joel

thanks majorie and eplants for the link, i did not reallize that live sphagnum was so incredibly expensive. I guess i going to have to make do. i already broke budget on supplies for a couple upcoming shipments of various cp's ive never grown.the live sphagnum is for heliamphora, which is also in that upcoming shippment of things ive never grown before.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">could any one  tell me where to get live sphagnum moss i cant find it any where localy. are there any online suppliers?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, me too please. thanks.
lates,
andrew

if you get the bagged long fiber spaghnum in a bag then use it for your cps it will start to regrow after a while.thats a cheaper alternative than buying the expensive kind
wink.gif

I would like to know where you can buy it also.

Thanks

Back