Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tamlin's Phytocytorium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tamlin,

Good to hear that your grow chamber has updated.

I use a Kaz ultrasonic humidfier Model 5520B. Kaz usually makes OEM humidifiers for other brands (iirc, Vicks).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words and advice. Things are already looking better. Once I add the 1000 watt HID lamps to the mix I should really get some action. I be one happy mon!!!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tamlin!

Nice setup! I would be curious to have a look at it... Once it will be done, be sure to post us some pics! And if I came by NY state, be sure I'll knock to your door to have an eye on this phytocytorium [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]. I grew with a similar setup 2 years ago , but with a 400W HPS. It was nice, but I got some problems with my Helis with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use a eco terra humidifyer. don't know if they sell it in the US. I guess you could find it in petsmart (there US website shows they have a differnt kind of humidifyer, but will probably do just as well. probably located in the reptiles section.) Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear everything is going ok for you. It's about time things go right for you.

You say you're looking for a good electrician. I don't know any "good" electricians but I know a mediocre one. "ME". If things were better for me financially, and I had the money to do it, I would drive there and do any kind of electrical work you wanted for free. I'll tell you what I can do, if you agree I'll do it for gas money. Or I can work out something like I'll donate some plants to anyone that donates gas money. I think it'll be cheaper to do it that way then to pay an electrician.

Well what do you guys think?

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ozzy, what is the distance and guestamated fuel cost nessasary?
    Andrew

edit: OH! and i just bought this humidifier... it was 30.00 and so far is working great!! here is the link to the exact one. It says walmart on the package (and is sold there) but is made by sunbeam. cool mist ultrasonic humidifier so far with it in full open *high setting* i use the 2 gallons in about 10-13 hours. my other humidifier is one of those wick things... and goes through the 3 gallons (depending on temp and current humidity) in about 20-40 hours... i guess you can see a difference in the humidity going into the room. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it will take that much. Maybe about $20 each way. It's almost 400 miles.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ...what kinda car do you drive? my s-10 on a trip say... to phoenix gets about 260 miles to a tank of gas that costs about 30 bucks to fill up. so that'd cost me what like 45 each way. i think... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] OR do you mean 400 miles total?
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast