Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried it. at the very end, it says you have to pay $35.00 for the doman name I was excited for a while , until that showed up now I'm and how do you get it for free?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont have to pay for it . I dont that $35.00 is only if you want the super pack . Go for the free one . Go to that site and hit FREE SPACE AVAILABLE then you will see 100% Free Hosting Option..I want a free Web site and agree to display 50megs ads on my pages, present occasional pop-up ads and receive promotional emails. I can choose to upgrade my site later.
    Your page will end in 50megs.com but who cares its free cant get any better then that

just make sure you dont go for the Domains name go for the free one Sub-Domain .

_-West-_

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here im making one right now for free .

1 ) I go to http://www.50megs.com and type in the name I want were it says choose an extension I pick 50megs.com then I click sign up.

2) Now it says ( Congratulations! The domain cpwest871.50megs.com is available.
    Choose one of our Premium Hosting Services or sign up for a free Web site now! ) I go to the bottem were it says FREE AND hit sign-up .

3) Now its asking for my name password ect ( It should not ask you your CC # if you did this right ) Ok im done filling it out now I hit next and next .

There I did it . I just made a new web site I can post my pictures to and give you guys the links to them

Now If anyone wants to see the pictures of the sundews I just got go here http://cpwest871.50megs.com/i-1.jpg I just posted them They are my first sundews Iv ever owned The picture was taken before the plants were sent to me via USPS.

Spectabilis73- I hope this helps . Its not really that hard to make as you see by this post and the picture I just made one now

Good luck !

_-West-_

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hummmmmm thats odd that link is not working anymore They changed the rules .

Oh well . I can allways put the pictures on the front page of my site and send ppl there .

Here I just moved the picture to my front page http://cpwest871.50megs.com/index.html That link should work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats ok I know how to do it now...just don't have the pic of the terrarium! thanks west and swords! I am thinking of putting this nep in a terrarium,maybe the one plant terrarium!

http://members.aol.com/xjpx....=AOL_US

how does it look? I have posted this pic a million times on other topicslol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice picture I had one of them growing in my green house 4 years ago it did great all winter long but died once the summer heat came .

_-West-_

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

My sister finished another peanut butter jar! can't wait to get a plant in it...

EDIT: My two unknown Nepenthes are too big for the little terrarium! but My new rajah isn't! I hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good idea with the jar! I've had similar but not so upright success with saran wrap and plastic bags. Sounds like it could also be a good way to control the humidity when hardening off seedlings and such...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12