What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleary fungicide

I just got some Cleary Fungicide in from PFT, and it came with virtually no instructions. Do I mix it with a gallon of distilled water and then mist my plants and terrarium soil? Anyone use this before? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
smile.gif

From the description in the shopping area:

"Can be used as a spray for topical control or as a drench to prevent fungus and mold in or on the soil. Each packet makes one gallon of fungicide mix."

It doesn't take alot so if you don't need a gallon then make up less and store the left over powder in a cool dry place.
T

Thanks
smile.gif
. That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure before I did anything that might harm the plants. There's a very small amount of powder, and I don't think I could measure it very effectively, so I think I'll just go ahead and make the gallon. Do you happen to know how long this will stay good after it's mixed?

Back