I see. *I took readings yesterday of my system from the end of one of my exhaust tubes without the fogger running, and humidity level tapered off to 64% RH. *I inserted an airstone to see what would happen, and the humidity level stayed the same, give or take +/- 1. *I let the system run about 10 minutes to get accurate results.
My finicky fogger does not seem to run in distilled water, but runs just fine in tapwater. *go figure! That's why I ran the above experiment. *BTW Ozzy, the water level was about 3" during these trials. *
I also put a moist cloth between the 5.5 gallon tank and exhaust tubes. *The air flow was cut dramatically, even though the material was relatively thin.
Sorry Steve for the lack of data that you wish to collect. *As you can see, there are some issues using this method of ventilation at this time. *We still have some issues to iron out...