Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I hate the bugs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello

i am wondering if anybody knows of any cps that can live in a bog garden in north maryland

thankz
    if kids were affected by video games we would all be running around in a darkened maze listening to repetitive music looking for fruit yelling yak, yak, yak, gobble, gobble, gobble, moo, moo ,moo.

Anson Nesbit 13
    N. Maryland- friend of monkeyman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, lithopsboy, well, sarrrencia(I have bad grammmer) and VFTs willl do great in one, I am planning on making one out of sarrancia and VFTs sooon And I am at the border of Cannada!!! Buy some VFTs and sarrencia from **********, They would do perfect in your climate!!

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's ''Sarracenia'', Grim... LOL [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lithopsboy,
    There are several 'dews that would do nicely (or dew nicely, as the case may be).

D. fillaformis, roundifolia, intermedia, may more I can't think of off the top of my head.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But Grim is right about the VFT's...they're native to N. Carolina, and that's not all that far from you.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe purpurea's native range extends all the way up into canada, so they should grow great for you.

********** might be having a sar sale soon... so keep your eyes out! They are usually incredible deals!
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey