Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bigger is better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking of the chimney effect, has anyone made one of the half black, half white bladed fans to move air around. Just an idea. I'm not sure it would spin fast enough, but then maybe it would.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Homer, how are you keeping the acrylic sheet in place?

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey homer, do you need any blowing fans or air pump at the air intake? now i have a terrarium on its side opened, im still planing on what to do ill probably buy plastic to cover it up like you, also, isn't the air hot? i put my hand inside the terrarium and it feel like 30 over degrees celcius !!!i have a mister and a strong cooling fan, should i use it?
    thanks?
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also how much W of light is shining down that terrarium?
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does that hole let in enough fresh air?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay on replying. Here are the averages on the lighting situation, taken from their initial ratings keep in mind.

Total Lumens = 9875
    Average CRI = 84.75
    Total Watts = 160
    Average Color T = 5750

I don't have any method other than the chimney effect to cool things down, and no misting system is used, because that would have adverse effect on the drosera. As it is, the humidity is too high in the back of the tank, so I'm thinking about making the vents bigger.

-Homer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12