What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a buy

Just thought I would boast my buy. Most of my fish died in my 500 gallon pond, and it smells Baaaad! I decided to get a full filter system for it. I found that I could get a Cyprio 1000 with a UV light for approximately $250. Costly. But, I had noticed that the Earl May in town had one on clearance at $125 minus the light. They did have a light on clearance and I hoped I might get it cheap or thrown in. Unlikely at this store, but worth a try. I called and asked for a combined price. They must have wanted to get rid of it because I was told, "$50". YES! I drove right to get it and found out that it was better than I thought. They were mistaken about which filter I wanted. I received the Cyprio 2500 filter with a UV light and a magnet for $55. That is $350 to $400 in goods. YES! and way more than my small pond needs. Hmm. maybe I should increase the size.
laugh.gif
Sometimes it pays to ask. There are two Cyprio 1000 left is anyone needs one.

Alright Rose!  Great bargain.  It's nice when something actually goes right for a change.  
laugh.gif

smile.gif

BCK

Back