What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The red garden

I wuz thinking about making an all red garden outside. Recently i picked up a D. Capensis red at the LACPS meeting. I also have a spare red dragon VFT. And I have an Sarracenia Leucophylla x Rubra (Psss! Thanks Larry) that looks pretty red. I think i might put 'em all in the same pot. That'd look cool. Anyone do anything similar?

no offense but your red dragon isn't very "red" now
tounge.gif
. I think sarr. northwest was selling a thing of red plants around valentines day...

Are you guys, like, brothers or something? Didn't one of you have an avatar that looked like a bored teenage boy?

"suposedly" they are neighbors BUT many members(not includeing myself who remains impartial) believe they are one and the same.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]bored teenage boy?
"BORED TEENAGE BOY?" that was electric carnivores in his avatar.  eh we're brothers don't bother me about it
wink.gif

They both juggle, too.

eh. yeah. He learned first, 3 balls. Then I learned after when I was in fifth grade (quite a while ago). Now I can do 4 balls and 5 sometimes and also clubs and rings, and know a little contact juggling. conclusion: it just takes practice
smile.gif

oh yeah: ADVERTISEMENT: my brother learned from this book, "Juggling for the Complete Klutz" every bookstore has it in the kids section
wink.gif
. Its a good book for learning.

Not to beat a subject to death, but Electric Carnivores is reletively new and I thought I remember seeing somebody with that avatar before him. It was one of those pre-fab installed avatars. Speaking of avatars - mine just disappeared. So did Captain Drosera's. Hey, are you guys Canadian? Lotsa "Ehs."
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 20 2004,4:09)]Not to beat a subject to death, but Electric Carnivores is reletively new and I thought I remember seeing somebody with that avatar before him. It was one of those pre-fab installed avatars. Speaking of avatars - mine just disappeared. So did Captain Drosera's. Hey, are you guys Canadian? Lotsa "Ehs."  
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
EC's avatar really is him...

that's true its him which is why its on his website he didn't just put it there for fun...
no I'm not canadian I'm southern californian and i talk weird for an american
wink.gif

Back