I am going to turn a china hut thing into a grow chamber. My wife was throwing this thing out and I see potential. Some work will need to go into this but, I think it can work.
1) I need to sand down the varnish and reapply a marine varnish. Probably 2 coats should do it.
2) I will need to coat the varnish with a chrome paint.
3) I will then need to apply a clear sealant over the chrome.
4) I will now go over all the corners and seals with silicone (the aquarium type)
5) Now I will cut ventillation holes into the..... unsure yet
6) Cutting holes for light fixtures is this step.
7) Drill holes for cords and rain system.
8) Rubber foam seal for the light fixtures to sit tight.
Not sure beyond this point yet. Any suggestions or comments are very welcome.