What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green house

Just got a sunglow green house for only $200! 7'by7' ft!
its nice, six long shelves. I am planning on putting my there till i finish my bog garden. the bog ggarden will be nice too, its ganna have a pond and next to it are trees, thats where im ganna plant orchids. ill post some pics!  
smile_m_32.gif

any pics of the green house available? I am considering getting one that is glass and 6'x8'. they run about a grand. not sure though.

Sory about the bad grammer etc. my bro typed that for me. I broke my finger but its better now. No pics yet, its not up yet. Its made by sunglow and has everything automated! I love it. It was hard as #### to take down where i bought it from because they used a rivet gun. But all is well, prolly finish putting it up tommorow. Then ill get some pics.

The reason it was so cheap, was the guy bought the house and it was already there(all paperwork even) and didnt want it. So just lucky

biggrin.gif

Ryan

yeah I know how you feel my mom says when we move to colorado she'll spent $1000 on either a greenhouse, or one of those back porches that are made of glass, I think I'll probably pick the greenhouse, or move into the glass room (So my bro's don't get it all dirty)
smile.gif

Sunglo does, sunglogreenhouses.com i think thats it, and still not up, took a while clearing out the area, and building the foundation, will ahave pic as soon as possible.

Back