What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at huge darlingtonia pitchers this year!

Coldhouse, southern Australia, early spring here. Greenhouse has an automated spray mist system operating for one minute at the moment each morning. Neps are all highland species. No ultra extreems in temperature, Summer can get hot but Winter is mild & never goes below about 2-3degs celcius.

Nice pics! About that cat... What is it?

It's a little hairy thing that meows, eats, sleeps and defecates in a continuous cycle. One of them things in your avatar. You have them in the US don't you Jim?
smile.gif

Very nice Darlingtonia. How tall are those new pitchers? It is interesting to note that there's no gradience to the height...the plant has lots of short pitchers and then, suddenly, a few tall ones.

Good growing,
Patrick Triggs

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Seandew @ Nov. 02 2004,7:01)]It's a little hairy thing that meows, eats, sleeps and defecates in a continuous cycle. One of them things in your avatar. You have them in the US don't you Jim?
smile.gif
Oh, just a few of them. Seems as though I am having tangent dialogues about "side of cat" and "lopped off paws" lately. Some of our forum members are expessing interesting opinions. No, I won't dredge up Tamlin's topic about cats.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

hey u live in melbourne? My uncle lives there and brings back plants for us once in a while. Currently the only nursery or CP source we know is triffid park, can you recomend others? thanks!
wezx

Back