What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The portable cp terrarium.

Finch

Whats it to ya?
My terrerium gets around alot, bacause i move it all over the place. Its up, its down, its in, its out[side], its cold, its hot and the temperature may change in a snap. Moving it to get the best ligjht and advantage or raininy conditions and the occasional cool, humid nights. since these and rain dont occur often or regularly and im worrried my east-facing windo might not be bright enough (are they>??), my terrariums is everywhere. Is this bad? do the rapid condition changes negetevly effect the plants (like moving it from the hot house to a cool and humid eavning) in any way? should i stop? thanks

Finch

if your growing highland plants then moving it from a hothouse to a cool area would be good.

but i like stability with my plants. instability in the environment can some plants pretty fast or atleast stunt them.

i know african sundews liked cool nights, so if its given atleast ocasionaly, isnt that good?

Clint's advice is sound.

i dont think so, my plants are reallly vigorus and theyv'e been livig like that since i got them

Back