What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New greenhouse ii: some plants

Nice hanging baskets!

Awesome greenhouse...
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments, everyone, but I didn't actually DO any of the work, I just had a dim general idea of how I wanted it done.

Kudos for many important design details go out to all the carnivore aficionados here in Taiwan as well as in this (and other) online forum(s) who shared their wisdom and experience.

All the sweat, toil and Creational Magic were delivered by the inimitable betelnut connoisseur and walking horticultural encyclopedia, Garden Master Chang Ah-Deh and his apprentices, them being the guys who actually built the greenhouse (and who are currently turning our trashy backyard into a lush, bamboo--and-fruit-tree-lined lawn for our kids and cats to frolic in.....)

If any of you ever need rock-solid yardwork done, I'll be more than happy to provide Master Chang's phone number!

sweeet! I want a greenhouse on my roof!

Very nice! I like the N. ventricosa x talangensis.

Back