Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowes Ping ID

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said they were not happy with their growth, just that the growing streeses they were under made them produce plantlets. I have the ones in my circulating bogs not producing plantlets at all. When they were in the tray system, they produced plantlets like there was no tomorrow! Still growing, producing flowers, and looking good. Still, whatever stresses that cause them to produce plantlets were there, that stress was removed when they moved to the circulating bog. It is in NO way they are unhealthy and ready to die, though that is one reason for the plantlet production, but some certain stresses cause them to. It does not mean they will die in the naxt day, week or month. I speak in general terms, but I do know, if they grow in conditions they like, 100%, they will stop plantlets so there is less competition, or to signal they are way happy. No Big Deal! (I am NOT the last word in Ping's! Just my observations.)
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think you're better than us don't you? Just kidding. You certainly could be right. I, by no means, provide them with 100% the best conditions. But their happy. They are actually the easiest Ping for me to grow. I can't grow pumila worth a crap...and it grows in my area!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I abuse my plants. Sometimes I put stress on them on purpose to get flower or clone production kicking in.

If you look at a P. primuliflora leaf it looks like a green tongue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12