What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unknown dew

glider14

Always a newbie
i found this today. its growing outside underneath my D. binata. it obviously isnt binata and looks like a pygmy to me. upon closer inspection there are none of those hair things.
IMG_1054.jpg

Alex

EDIT: i think i may have solved it. D. nitidula x pulchella. the binata it was under came from schloaty. that hybrid is the only one on his growlist that looks like it.

That could be either a D. rotundifolia or capillaris. I can't remember which has a narrower or broader leaf. Now if it had a halfmoon shape to its tentacular part, it would be a baby binata.

That's definately a pygmy. Probably a light starved Nitidula x pulchella. Good luck finding out the exact species/hybrid.

P.S.: Baby Rotundiolias have wider leaves. I got one on my purp. :)

light starved? its growing in full sun! ill PM schloaty...

For sure a pygmy species.....see those stipules? Too young to be definitive, you'll have to wait for the flower. Gemmae spring off into other pots like crazy.

Back