Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cuttings of House Plants I Received

Getting There...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cuttings of House Plants I Received

A few months ago I received some cuttings of various plants as a throw in with a carnivorous plant I received. The few that survived have really taken off to say the least. So I would liek some help in identifying 2 plants currently taking over a window!

First, a succulent like plant that drops dozens of growths from each leaf point that have been sprouting into their own tiny plantlets!
    Photo0204

There are actually two plants in this photo: the main whitish one, and the skinnier plant to its left...no idea what either are!
    Photo0205

Also, once these get identified...I'm happy to pay it forward and send cuttings of these to anyone who wants em for postage!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first one is some form of Kalanchoe. I think that's the name for it... I happen to have one of those myself. It self propagates like a maniac! Be careful if you have pets though, it's poisonous! Congratulations on your plants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_N View Post
    The first one is some form of Kalanchoe. I think that's the name for it... I happen to have one of those myself. It self propagates like a maniac! Be careful if you have pets though, it's poisonous! Congratulations on your plants!
    I believe it is Kalanchoe diagremontianum.