I recieved a few sundews earlier this year at the very generous price of free and they were all nicely labeled, but I have lost a few labels and question the accuracy of a few also. Seems like an oppertunity to play name that dew so here goes. Sorry for the pic quality..a cave man took them(me) LOL!
This came as D. communis var. breviscapa what ever that means.
I took one a little further away to try and get better quality but think I can call this a fail too. The plant in the middle I believe was marked as 'Tamlin' and that looks and seems right.
I had some soil mix problems when I initially planted these plants and relocated them to the smaller cups you see them in here for rehabilitation. So far they are doing much better and I am now acclimating them to open air from the "emergency death-cubes" I made to rehab the rootless plants. I will try and take better pics another day if a concensus can't be reached with these. Thanks again everybody for looking and weighing in!