What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I *WISH* this was an Adrian Slack

• Thread starter Nikki630
  • Start date
But it isn't ... any thoughts on what it IS ?

1262634_10201334970393057_1491811767_o.jpg

Well, it's definitely a x mooreii of some kind. Nice plant.

Rumor has it that someone has finally been successful getting Sarracenia 'Adrian Slack' into tissue culture. If this is true expect in a few years that S. 'Adrian Slack' to be the new S. 'Judith Hindle'. Soon to be found in Whole Foods and Trader Joes and eventually dumped in the dollar stores.

:lol: and when that happens, i may just get me one :awesome:

:lol: and when that happens, i may just get me one :awesome:

me too, a beautiful plant being readily available is still a beautiful plant

me too, a beautiful plant being readily available is still a beautiful plant

True that. My Judith Hindle is still one of my favorite sarrs anyway.

Rumor has it that someone has finally been successful getting Sarracenia 'Adrian Slack' into tissue culture. If this is true expect in a few years that S. 'Adrian Slack' to be the new S. 'Judith Hindle'. Soon to be found in Whole Foods and Trader Joes and eventually dumped in the dollar stores.

You say that like it is a bad thing

It's definitely some sort of cross involving a Sarracenia leucophylla. But sadly it is not S. 'Adrian Slack'.

i think it looks pretty just the way it is...no need for comparisons. :) but i would second that it is a moorei.

Back