Dave and I got most of the NOID and mislabeled stuff straightened out this weekend.
#1 is a fusca of some sort.
#2 is sanguinea x ramispina
#3 is maxima x ventricosa or vice versa.
#4 is fusca "Sarawak Red"
#5 is reinwardtiana
#6 is gracilliflora
There was also an enormous N.spathulata without a tag and many ventratas marked as alata. We also added a N.sanguinea Orange, N. ventricosa x (thorellii x aristolochioides) an unknown N. maxima hybrid (possibly maxima x thorellii. Dave can actually track down the provenance of this plant and should have a positive ID soon.), P. agnata 'True Blue', U.alpina, H. minor x heterodoxa and a nice Cephalotus to the collection.
Last edited by Cthulhu138; 03-30-2014 at 05:06 PM.