What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rosettes shaped drosera ID help?

3023dc7fc3275e10b5d2e6c6e6ff17ee.jpg
04e8dc63b1a7d77e42ecfc383d4d1cd2.jpg
my camera sucks the rest of ours r blurry best u can do for now Picked them up for a buck no labels at NEC PS show ffirst season growing drosera Im interested in knowing if its temperate or tropical primarily so I can throw all temperate drosera in a planter for winter. I've got a few capes d binta Marston Dragon etc thinking about what plants coming indoors. Sorry no flower shots

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most likely tropical. Do you know who you picked it up from?

It is really hard to tell from that image, but my guess is D. natalensis. Second guess would be D. tokaiensis, but from the details I can see I lean toward the former.

Those look like Natch's pots, check with him.

Natch told me that those were a bunch of NOIDs from Lowe's that apparently didn't like his conditions. I believe he thought they were D. spatulata or something - knowing Lowe's, it's not going to be anything complex.

Looks like one of my hybrid creations from many years ago which was mass propagated and distributed by a number of nurseries; --Drosera dielsiana X nidiformis, also called D. x snyderi.

Back