Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonus drosera

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny, burmannii would have been my guess. I have some. They have the wierdest leaves, they get more broad at the ends than most species, thats what gave it away for me.
    And though the Heavens and the Earth pass away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought burmani might be a candidate based on looking at pictures on the web but I'm most definately not an expert plus I'm not yet growing burmanii. I have seeds but haven't started then yet. I posted on the CP listserver maybe Barry or John will know what they had growing next to the alabamensis in the UC Davis greenhouse.

I would like to thank everyone for thier thoughts. So far everyone has been able to ID everything I've posted except the pesky N. tobaica (maybe) in the plant ID forum, I'm still not sure on that one. Better picture would probably help on that one.

Thanks again, when they get bigger I will post again confirming everyones ID. I'm leaning towards burnmanii.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    First looking at the pics burnmanii popped in my mind, so i would guess burnmanii. Funny, I found 6 seedling drosera to in my N. Alata pot. I have no clue what they are, and my digi doesnt have that good of close-ups, way to go,
    Kevin
    Kevin Peterson
    Grosse Pointe, MI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12