What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a nep....

Hello,
I have had this nep for a while and i have posted some pictures...and nothing. Well its been on a growing spree, and i took some pics, heres one:
82819054jETRfp_ph.jpg
(did it work?) anyways, it has 3 1/2 inch pitchers with small little outgrowths around the peristome.....just like Ventricosa. Any ideas? Thanks,
Kevin

I can't see the pic.
confused.gif

ok, it seems alot of people can't see my pic, so i will give you the link to my website where it is located: My Webpage Its the N. xVentrata, because thats what i think it is.

It looks exaclty like my ventricosa with young pitchers. My larger pitchers on a larger plant have a slightly different shape but my plant that is your size is identical.

But being a nep weenie, I defer to the experts.
smile.gif

Suzanne

i think it's an N ventricosa plant too, but it would be helpfull to see a complete leaf to be sure.

Jœl

Hmmm

I am leaning towards N. xVentrata for both the one labelled that and the one labelled N. ventricosa.

Back