What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID my plant, please help.

• Thread starter jalan kayu
  • Start date
Hi,
I have this plant that need help to ID
What_Plant.jpg

Thanks in advance

JK

I am sorry, but I do not know what this is. I will say that it is tremendous. What a beautiful plant.

Beautiful plant (tree? shrub?)! I am going to move this to the ID Plant Forum to see if anyone there can help you.
smile.gif

Wow. That's a great flower! Looks like the stem is woody...is that a tree or a shrub? Does it produce a seed pod or fruit (berry)? This might help people out.

Hmmm...I was just noticing the prickles on the leaves...kinda reminds me of some form of holly...but I've never seen any flower like that on a holly.

Is it deciduous or tropical?

Something tells me the folks in the wrong continent are responding - including me.
biggrin.gif

Spec...have you ever SEEN a begonia?? lol Look at the LEAVES...they look somewhat like holly leaves...they have thorns. Look at the branches...looks like a tree or shrub.

Now what what that you were saying about a begonia??
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 02 2004,5:43)]Spec...have you ever SEEN a begonia??  lol   Look at the LEAVES...they look somewhat like holly leaves...they have thorns.  Look at the branches...looks like a tree or shrub.

Now what what that you were saying about a begonia??  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Yes, I have a begonia. Begonia Emerald Lacewing. Now, I have seen some pretty funky Begonias, and one looked a bit like that one...
rock.gif
But the flower on JKs is too complex to be a begonia though, now that i think of it... Just a thought though
tounge.gif

anyone have a copy of Gleason & Cronquist handy?

Back