Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U. bisquamata?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmmmmm, wait one New York Minute here: does this mean I CAN'T post a HUUUUGE file photo if I durn well want to, huh, huh, huh?

Maybe I want to post a photo that will knock your socks off if you have a cable modem and are wearing socks!!! Whatcha gonna do if I do, give me another square? I dare the square! I am revolting!

Maybe I am totally ignorant of those pixie thingels and dont know megabytes from vegamytes, even if I do know what buttons to push (Shloaty, ya get that one?). Maybe I can't read the stupid Mayan Iconographs the camera instructions are printed in: lets see, is "reduce photo" icon the reversed 3/4 full hourglass, or the half black half white circle with the white triangle in it?[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]? Lets see if I have it right, I press the furthest left handed button 3 times while holding down the button on the right after selecting the icon of the little camp fire, right?

So, what I am going to do is, at high noon (NY time), if I am still awake and not yet banned, is to post the largest and most drop dead beautiful Drosera photo in my collection: you know, the one that blew up your computer that time. The one measured in ZIGABYTES.

This photo has a self extracting holographic projection that will fill a 11 x 20 foot room, shoving articles of furniture out of the way with a force slightly less than an expanding air bag.

High noon. The Drosera Forum.

"Yankee Doodle came to town
    Ridin" on Pegasus
    Put a Macro on the Screen
    Twice the size of Texas........."
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crikey!!!(did I get the accent right?), that was fast, mate! Thanks for the information.

Oh, be sure to drop by at High Noon (thats here, up over, New York Daylight Savings time if you have a program that will tell you when this really is where the platypus plays pluckily on the plain) here on the Sundew Forum where I am going to post a Zigabyte sized photo to irritate the Mods (no one in particular) so they can talk about me in the Mod Forum, possibly give me another square.

"Yankee Doodle came to town
    Didn't pay his taxes
    He posted photo's blanket sized
    No matter what dear PAK says"

Drosera Forum. High Noon.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Tamlin,

Is your last post in response to my D. adelae post? Maybe you got a little mixed up? Have you had any sleep yet? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSay Wha'?ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh yeah. Right you are. Pity I can't move this to the D. adelae post, but I'm not a Mod. The invite still stands though!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    William. Dear.

Go ahead...taunt me! Flaunt me! It doesn't daunt me or haunt me! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]

You got it right, buster...I'm the PHOTO POLICE! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blues.gif[/img] One little byte over a meg and I'm gonna be on you like white on rice!

I'm watching you, Dawnstar! I've seen your NUMEROUS OVERSIZED photos.

Troublemaker....
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12