What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr ?

this?
248DSCN1995-med.JPG

if u cant c the pic, this is the Link

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ May 06 2004,7:21)]Sarracenia hybrid!

darn I'm good
tounge.gif
Yup, that's a pitcher plant! I'm good, too.
laugh.gif

Leuco X psittacina. I'm even better!!!!!

LOL You guys!

hmmm... so im guessing its a wrigleyana
biggrin.gif

Um, I would go with Bugweed's assessment. He's been doing this for 42 years. Contrary to popular belief, Spec73 isn't 73 or 98 or 99 or 31 - but he is an incredible wealth of knowledge, as well. Can you get a pic from lower down on the plant?

Here are some more pics
248DSCN2018-med.JPG

248DSCN2019-med.JPG

248DSCN2020-med.JPG

o ya, and isnt wrigleyana Leuco X psittacina?

Now that should be enough to ID it - but not by me. I'm in over MY head. It DOES have the leuco look to it and reminds me of my rubras.

Leuco X psitt. Made one myself, now I have 3.

i figured out what it was, its a scarlet belle
heres a new pitcher
biggrin.gif

DSCN2252.jpg

Hellz

yup definately scarlett belle, was it mislabeled a cobra lily? when i got mine it was

I'm sure that this plant is Sarracenia x wrigleyana. (leucophylla x psittacina).
Look at my photo's --> www.cp-ries.tk
Here you can see that it's the same:cool:

See ya,

Ries

I have one that looks just like the plant in question! I think it was a wryglyana x scarlette belle.

Scarlet Belle is a wrigleyana. If you bought it from a non-cp store (Ace, home depot, etc) it is definatly a TC Scarlet Belle

That settles it then. And, yes, i bought it from a non-cp store. Summer Winds nursury. Dunno why it was named as a hybrid of itself though...

Back