Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mysterythainep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... So that's what viking looks like. Where can i find one of these vikings for sale? BTW what is the website for that nursury, if he has one.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Dec. 15 2004,2:19)]Hmm... So that's what viking looks like. Where can i find one of these vikings for sale? BTW what is the website for that nursury, if he has one.
    Here is the definitive Web site for these plants. At the bottom of the linked page are additional links for more information, price list, and ordering information.
    http://www.neofarmthailand.com/index.p....Ntype=6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Dec. 15 2004,5:19)]Hmm... So that's what viking looks like. Where can i find one of these vikings for sale? BTW what is the website for that nursury, if he has one.
    Sadly, there is none. Mr. Lin wholesales his more "common" plants to flower markets and shops around Taiwan and sells the rare stuff (mostly neps) on (Taiwanese) ebay. Hence, his nursery is more of a warehouse than a proper shop and not open to visitors without prior notice.

If you want his phone number, mail me in private. He speaks good English, I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, an N. Viking ^^
    i saw a post about those on this forrums saying they are extinct in the wild due to the Tsunami.
    Is this true?
    Hellz
    Nike SB is Bananas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12